Saturday, May 27, 2006

Breakfast buffet at Chutney's Indian Vegetarian Restaurant - herndon, VA

This morning I visited Chutney - a South Indian vegetarian restaurant that is out in herndon clock tower area ( Mc Nair Nagar) . Some of my friends had raved about this place. So I was pretty psyched in going to the place. It is a breakfast buffet that Chutney provides on weekend mornings- idli,dosa,pongal (or so I think) and vada. My first impressions on Chutney - Extremely pedestrian. Not worth the $7.50 that you gotta cough up for the breakfast. I think Woodlands weekend lunch buffet is more value (if you are vegetarian - which I am). The amount of carbs that you can eat in one setting is a completely different story!
I came away thinking that I am not going to go back there for a while while.

No comments: