Monday, September 18, 2006

Restaurant Review - Andhra Bhima's at Milpitas, CA

I recently had an oppurtunity to visit Andhra Bhima's for the first time when I was in Bay area. Me and couple of my friends went there after a movie at IMC6 (Review of tamil movie "Sillandhru Oru Kodhal" will be posted real soon ). The good news about Bhima's is there is a LOT of space inside. The bad news is parking - not necessarily because that Bhima's is doing great business - but it is surrounded by some vietnamese "hudda" and hence the crowd. Anyways, I ordered the Andhra Spicy Thali - the food arrived fairly quickly. Those were the only good things about Bhima's. Food was pretty pedestrian - my friends ordered something else and that turned out pretty much ordinary. If you are looking to spend your money on decent South Indian vegetarian food in Bay area - then Saravana Bhavan near Mary's and Homstead is the best place to be. Nothing beats it.

I am giving Bhima's a Desism Rating of 5 on 1 to 10 scale.

No comments: